Client Services Administrator – The Business Hive
(Maternity Leave) - Full Time
To work as part of the Client Services Team for The Business Hive, to ensure an excellent level of customer care to both internal and external clients is experienced at all times.
Provide both frontline and operational support at the Business Hive and across all E-Factor centres and during E-Factor events and promotions when required.
Provide administration and support to all aspects of E-Factors operations when required as directed.
- Offer high quality administrative, Client Support and front of house duties at The Business Hive as directed by the onsite Business Hive Manager.
- Take a proactive role in the day to day management of the centre and the events held there. This includes maintaining a professional setting, ensuring meeting rooms and communal areas are always of a high standard and the facility is always presented at its best.
- Make sure meetings held in our centre always run smoothly including room settings, Audio visual equipment, refreshments, visitor greetings etc.
- Provide support for organising and running events, workshops and associated promotional activity across all sites.
- Provide client support to Tenants, Hive Members and Social Enterprise Centre Members at all times.
- To support the development of our database Customer Relationship Management system ensuring records are up to date and the system is used at every contact point.
- To respond to customer and general enquiries via telephone emails and other forms of correspondence.
- To contact members and clients via telephone or email as directed by the onsite Senior Business Hive Manager.
- To carry out administration duties such as filing, photocopying, mail sorting as well as those of a non-routine nature which may involve information/materials of a confidential nature and which may require a degree of interpretation and initiative.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Company from time to time, if these duties are of a greater level of responsibility or skill that those required in the post, then full training and appropriate supervision will be given.
- To work after hours and weekends where reasonably required.
The Business Hive Client Services team will be expected to be multi disciplined and be able to work equally effectively in areas with high customer footfall in both Frontline and ‘back of house’ administrative duties. You will be expected to be able to cover work across all other sites when required and be able to move across them at a moment’s notice.
The onsite Business Hive Manager.