Terms and Conditions
1. Copyright and Agreement
This Site and its contents are copyright of "e-factor" - © "e-factor" 2007-2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In these terms and conditions, the followings expressions shall have the following meanings:
"e-Factor/We/Our/Us" means the owner of the Site whose registered office is E-Factor, c/o Grimsby Institute of F&HE, Nuns Corner, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN34 5BQ.
"You/Your/Yours means an individual, firm, or corporate body (which expression shall, where the context so admits, include its successors and assigns) who uses or views the Site
"Site" means the Site on the World Wide Web located at : www.e-factor.co.uk
"Content" means all information, media images and other material which can be displayed on the Site
Any reference in these conditions to a statute or a provision of a statute shall be construed as a reference to that statute or provision as amended, re-enacted or extended at the relevant time.
The headings in these conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation.
3. Use of the Site
The use of the Site is strictly subject to the following terms:
- The Content of the Site is for your general information only. e-Factor reserve the right to vary or modify the Content of the Site at any time and without any prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude all liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Site meet your specific requirements.
- The Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on the Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
- Unauthorised use of the Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the Site may also include links to other websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. You acknowledge that we have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without e-factor's prior written consent.
- We make no warranty that the Site (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is available and operates efficiently. However, you acknowledge and confirm that from time to time the Site will be unavailable. For the avoidance, we accept no liability whatsoever for the availability of the Site. We reserve the right to adapt, modify or remove the Site or any element(s) of the Site at any time.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable in anyway for any loss or damage including but without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the Site.
- Access to the Site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matter which arise between you and us will be governed by English law.
- Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
For the avoidance of doubt the information contained on the Site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by "e-factor" and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.